How to Efficiently and Effectively Manage Social Media and Everything Else
There’s little time for marketing for busy consultants and specialists, but it’s what keeps the cash flowing. Fast-track to efficient and effective marketing via New Media: social, blogs, email, search, and more. What works and how you can get it done efficiently.
Former Boston Globe journalist, Suzanne McDonald is founder and chief strategist of Designated Editor: Winner of the 2014 International Business Award — ‘Internet / New Media Company of the Year.’
Designated Editor teaches individuals, educators & companies how to create influential interactions & eliminate social media insanity via customized courses & strategic consulting.
You may know Suzanne already through Newport Interactive Marketers networking-learning group, which gathers 50+ attendees monthly for networking and an expert speaker.
She is currently developing the curriculum for URI’s social media certificate and previously developed and taught Social Media Strategies as well as Event Planning and New Media.
What is some of the important information you can learn from Designated Editor?
- Keyword and hashtag tips and tools that will make your content pop off the search pages.
- Advice on how to make your blog helpful, not boring.
- Suggestions for other sites and tools that will help your organization and efficiency.
- Ways to define and target your audience.
- Once defined, we help you engage that demographic of users.
- Decide where to post particular messages or posts to interact with the right audience.
- Learn the ways to make email marketing low-cost, consistent and useful.
- Coordinate and organize events while increasing the number of people who attend events.
- Make your ad space count for the biggest ROI (return on interest).
- Explore how in-person and traditional marketing can work cohesively with new media marketing strategies.
- Use analytic tools to measure how effectively your outreach is working.
Learn the specifics of these crucial social media marketing strategies from the slideshow above, and sign up for a consultation with Designated Editor soon. You may also be interested in Newport Interactive Marketers to join a bigger conversation and attend informative networking events.