By Julie Woodside
P90X fitness guru Tony Horton had students flexing their brains during his inspirational visit to URI’s Social Media Strategies class taught by Designated Editor’s Suzanne McDonald.
Tony Horton, URI alum, has worked for over 20 years to create the P90X workout, the best-selling home fitness program in American.
How did he do this and how can you achieve the same level of success in your endeavors?
Tony Horton goes social
- Tony loves direct contact with his audience
- Uses social media: Facebook, Twitter, blogging
- tonyhortonsworld.com allows different groups people to interact
- Social media creates great content for large-scale view
- Tony attributes P90X success to internet and social abilities
- Social media has has even made Tony a better typist!
Be healthy, be mindful, be open, be social. Thanks for the great presentation, Tony!
Inspiring tips from Tony
Health and fitness first, find your passion, think and act outside of the box, challenge yourself, find your mentor, be grateful, live in the moment, laugh, meditate, find balance, choose right over wrong, navigate obstacles, manifest your dreams