For the Individual, Business, or Educator seeking more engagement and ROI
Designed for the professional or educator who has some experience in multiple social media channels and wants to develop greater New Media expertise: from Analytics to SEO, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google/Google+ to LinkedIn, WordPress, Website to outreach/strategy, content development/strategy, events and fully integrated marketing/branding.
You have worked hard on your social media; you may have built at least one campaign. You may have assessed target audiences and reached some of them. Your knowledge and experience have paid off; and you are now ready to advance your expertise, know-how, and efficiency.
This 10-session course cuts through Social Media “red tape” and fast-tracks you to the core that counts. Results-driven course content is fully geared to you, the professional or educator, and focuses on what works relatively quickly. This course is designed for 1-to-1 interactions but can be expanded to include key personnel.
This New Media ROI Course is where you learn how to
→ Integrate multiple campaigns efficiently
→ Identify, segment & reach multiple target audiences and groups
→ Curate and cull any New Media that no longer works for you
→ Fully understand Google Analytics & Insights to ensure optimal efficacy
→ Renews your approach with greater confidence and sophistication.
Operating a successful business or educational institution requires a multi-faceted approach and leadership. Collaborating with a professional New Media mentor/consultant will allow you to build your business or educational institution while avoiding the many pitfalls and time-wasters along the way.
Targeted to your goals, New Media ROI course may include
- Company or institutional branding
- Company or institutional website analysis
- Setting long-term New Media strategies
- Setting long-term New Media goals
- Analyzing and establishing the best multiple target audiences
- Converting visitors with appealing offers and landing-page optimization
- Interviewing and hiring the best social media team/interns (*additional)
- Expanding your Social Media beyond U.S. borders
- A 360 of your New Media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- SEO for the more sophisticated professional or educator
- Search engines and rankings – Google, Bing and much more
- Mobile as it relates to Social Media
- Email marketing and newsletters integration with Social Media
- Creating and executing multi-channel campaigns
- Content development, targeted messaging and strategy
- Outreach in and beyond New Media
- Identifying influencers and nurturing relationships
- The ABCs of the Pitfalls of the more advanced Social Media Game
[button font_size=”14″ color=”#c8232b” text_color=”#ffffff” url=”mailto:Sue@DesignatedEditor.com” target=”_self”]New Media ROI Course Details & Pricing[/button]