New Media Workshops and Seminar Series Offered
The 1,000+ who have turned out for Newport Interactive Marketers event have proven one thing: There’s a great thirst for new media insights. So often the hourlong NIM presentation has merely sparked greater interest, without a means to develop the fundamentals.
Designated Editor has developed 2 distinct learning offerings to place small business owners, entrepreneurs, and others in the new media driver’s seat.
What makes these new media learning opportunities different?
- You’ll be doing the work with significant guidance and the opportunity to ask plenty of questions.
- Small groups provide an affordable way to learn, and learn by doing.
- You’ll be learning from Social & Content Strategist Suzanne McDonald, who teaches university-level courses in Social Media and Event Planning.
Leverage LinkedIn & Twitter: Hands-on Workshop
- Craft an attractive profile for you and/or for your company
- Find and connect with key influencers: for employment, sponsorship, or partnerships
- Utilize LinkedIn’s key features: Groups, Events, Skills, Answers, Recommendations, Reading List, and more
- We’ll also explore Twitter
Facebook for Small Brands: Hands-on Workshop
- Your Facebook brand page up and running
- An attractive Facebook Timeline
- Hands-on experience and Facebook know-how
- Your questions answered so you’ll know what to do next
New Media Small Group Seminar Series
This group will meet weekly for approximately 10 hours total. Bring your laptop to become comfortable & successful using new media:
- How to update a WordPress website & blog
- Structuring your blog
- Developing your editorial calendar
- Relevant social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc) and
- Reaching out to bloggers and media
Limited spots available, for more info. Or email Suzanne for a calendar request: Sue(at)DesignatedEditor.com