What did the #NIM audience take away from this Newport Interactive Marketers session?
- Targeted messaging
- Social circles and hangouts
- Makes online life more “real” via sharing abilities
Tips for Google+
- Categorize your circles
- Use Google+ circles to target specific people and avoid over-posting
- Follow back every follower and then reassign to relevant circles
- Google hangouts a great connect face-to-face
- Look for people who are following thought-leaders
- For now, it’s best for marketers
- Will not kill off Facebook
- Will Google+ outrank other social mentions in search engine results?
- Google says no, NIM attendees say yes
Interact on Google+ and Twitter
- Tune your voice to fit various social media platforms
- Matt’s take on finding your social media voice
Looking forward to more #NIM conversations!