Your audience wants to be engaged and informed. Establishing and maintaining brand loyalty means connecting your audience to social networks, mail subscriptions and mobile devices. This allows the consumer to receive fast, accurate content through multiple channels, making your business’ customers more accessible. With an audience on-the-go, your company needs a plan to become more mobile-friendly.
Newport Interactive Marketers (sponsored by Designated Editor) is starting 2012 off with all things mobile. Join NIM as Annette Tonti CEO, MoFuse uncovers the best mobile web practices for advertisers and publishers. Strengthen your multi-channel approach by building effective mobile web content that is convenient and easy to use. “Make Your Website Mobile-Friendly” is an event that is open to the public and begins at 6:00pm on Thursday, January 26 2012 at 41North (351 Thames Street, Newport RI 02840).
You will learn
- Mobile is Local: What does that mean for marketers?
- How are people using the mobile web and how will that change in 2012?
- Mobile Web or App, what is the difference?
- How do you build effective mobile web content?
- Every marketer needs to include mobile as part of their multi-channel approach. Which are the best practices?
- Why and how has mobile web quickly emerged as the most important landscape for mid-tier and local businesses?
No matter what industry your company is in, there are opportunities for growth on mobile devices. Featured speaker Annette Tonti knows this all too well, as MoFuse defends its reputation for powering mobile sites for customers as different as the State Department and Harper Collins. They also power mobile sites for thousands of local businesses and marketers who use mobile to build mobile ad campaigns. From Pandora to Ghirardelli chocolate, both large and small brands are engaging audiences in this new, effective way.
How will your mobile-friendly company engage its audience?
With so many new devices and applications hitting the streets at record speeds, it’s easy for your company to put some of these new devices to marketing use.
- Build incentive programs (i.e. coupons, contests, etc.)
- Enable financial services such as PayPal for streamlined billing processes
- Run surveys – feedback directly from the customer makes them feel engaged and appreciated
- Promote customer service – build a two-way conversation
- …and much, much more!
For event details, visit http://bit.ly/NIMmobile2012